SignTracker keeps our team aligned with a very friendly interface that they actually use! With the growth of our company, I couldn’t imagine going back to the old days of spread sheets, manilla folders, and paper clips. Sign- Tracker keeps us organized without needing a computer science degree to operate. I’ve also never experienced a software company like Tracker that tunes into our needs and willing to implement change. Keep up the good work.
- See the big picture
- Prioritize based on capacity, importance, or however you see fit
- Find & address your bottlenecks
It helps us manage every part of our projects. I don’t worry about when it’s due, what has to be done, or what to charge - it’s all there
Inside the job
- Quote, assign tasks, take notes and attach files
- Use any of 100+ sign templates and industry forms
- See the job history
Thanks to SignTracker, it’s really boosted our company’s organization and propelled us in our area. We love it.
- See progress of completed tasks in real time
- Set exact due dates on each task
- Preset task lists for any type of job, and edit as you go
Our company started using SignTracker a couple of years ago and it has really helped the company work more as a team instead of many individuals.
Quoting and Contracts
- Control mark-ups on materials, labor and formula items
- Create templates for all sign types
- Know where all your profit is made, and save a ton of time on the quoting process
Before I got Sign Tracker I was the only one at my shop that could give a quote and half of the time I just pulled them out of thin air only to realize later that it was too low. I’ve lost a lot of money doing this and needed an alternative method. Now that I have Sign Tracker I have a system for creating accurate estimates that anyone can do. This has saved me a lot of money from under quoting and anyone in the shop can give an estimate so it saves me time as well. SignTracker solved my biggest problem with giving quotes.